Monday, January 23, 2012

And the winner is.....drum roll please!

Theresa Gates
Congratulations to Theresa Gates! Theresa is the winner of the drawing for my free cookbook !

Theresa hails from Eagle River, Alaska and her name was selected by my assistant, Topper, (see more on Topper below*) out of the voter submissions on my new cookbook cover and title vs. the existing one. A personally autographed edition of my 160 page gluten free/wheat free cookbook goes out to her this week! Theresa is a housewife and she is not alone in being the only member of her family with celiac. Her daughter and son have celiac disease as well. 

This week, the new title and cover will become available at my website right along side the older cover and title: “Delicious!The very best if gluten free and wheat free cooking”, so watch for it!

While Theresa’s personal favorite in the voting was my previous cookbook cover, the majority of voters chose the new vintage-looking cookbook cover and title: “The Farmer’s Daughter Cooks Gluten Free.”
Topper about to choose a name from the bowl
of contest submissions.
Thanks again to everyone who took the time to send me their thoughts and input on the new cover and title. Your feedback was very much appreciated! 

*And a special thanks to Topper, my lab, for carefully picking Theresa’s name from the batch of names for the drawing. She did good (GOOD dog!) and received a Three Dog Bakery gluten free carob “Oreo” cookie for doing her job as my personal assistant!

Note: the cookbooks are shown on the posting at this blog dated January 5th, 2012. My cookbook is available both at my website and blog. Links are below...









No comments: